Dwarf Fortress 0.22.107.21a was released on October 2, 2006.
There will be families and guards in new world towns, concluding the first third of the Bustling Town Arc.
There's a wait key in adventure mode now (period), as well as some helpful "are you sure?" prompts.
Various bug fixes -- including the clothing acquirement bug, the shield equipment bug and some ashery bugs.
- -- Toady One
- added a wait key to adventure mode
- added families to adventure mode towns
- added guards to towns
- added intermediate criminal state for theft
- added some intermediate text to save/abandon process
- added prompt for attacking adventure mode friendlies
- added sleep confirmation to adventure mode
Other bug fixes
- fixed several problems with raw skins
- fixed problem with flows not respecting floodgate/door destruction
- stockpiles can no longer be placed on channels
- made sleep in adventure mode interrupt upon damage
- stopped people from acquiring clothes that won't fit them
- fixed a problem with the display of prices
- milk is now consumed during cheese making
- stopped moods from using raw skins and thread
- fixed problem with ashery building requirements
- fixed ash to potash job
- fixed borders/music of load screen after fortress game
- stopped dwarves from grabbing many shields per hand