Dwarf Fortress 0.22.121.23a was released on December 14, 2006. There is no download link for this version, as it was replaced with version 0.22.121.23b a few days layer.
Here are some fixes for crash problems. I've also added metal bins and more information to the sites in the setup screen. I fixed the FPS/black space problems with the BMP export options and a few other minor problems as well.
There are still potentially serious problems from the temperature and other recent additions. I'm going to continue working on bugs for the time being.
- -- Toady One
- added metal bins
- added biome and civ trade information to embark screen
- fixed crash associated to burning shop tables in adventure mode
- fixed crash associated to pulling levers to free animals
Other bug fixes
- fixed problem causing flood gates to crash the game when opened near the magma
- made manager to place totem jobs correctly
- FPS counter no longer appears in exported maps
- black space no longer separates exported maps
- stopped strange tundra dirt shifting on season change
- fixed problem with overcautious temperature restrictions stopping caravans from appearing