v50 Steam/Premium information for editors
- v50 information can now be added to pages in the main namespace. v0.47 information can still be found in the DF2014 namespace. See here for more details on the new versioning policy.
- Use this page to report any issues related to the migration.
This notice may be cached—the current version can be found here.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article is about an older version of DF.|
Tropical climates are those that are perennial warm. Bodies of water on the surface may evaporate during dry seasons (usually summer). But they can be refilled by rain. Rivers are unaffected. Most tropical climates offer vast varity of animal- and plantlife (for example moist broadleaf forests).
Available tropical biomes
- Tropical grassland
- Tropical shrubland
- Tropical savanna
- Tropical moist broadleaf forest
- Tropical dry broadleaf forest
- Tropical freshwater swamp
- Tropical saltwater swamp
- Tropical freshwater marsh
- Tropical saltwater marsh