v50 Steam/Premium information for editors
- v50 information can now be added to pages in the main namespace. v0.47 information can still be found in the DF2014 namespace. See here for more details on the new versioning policy.
- Use this page to report any issues related to the migration.
This notice may be cached—the current version can be found here.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Please add a ===(Headline)=== to comments on new topics.
Thanks for correcting my redirect. May I ask what the correct coding is? I can never seem to figure it out. --Romeofalling 07:27, 5 October 2010 (UTC)
- #REDIRECT [[DF2010:Forest]]
- When editing a page you can click the button/icon with the '#R' to insert a redirect (that you must then customize).
- Also, you can see the change I made by finding the edit in the Recent changes and clicking the diff link.
- I don't know if there is a better way to redirect to the same namespace, like you tried. I kinda hope there is. --Nahno 13:50, 5 October 2010 (UTC)
On Attributes (DF2012)
I do not know how exactly attributes are applied. I assumed they were applied during dwarf creation. I've read they can increase, but have yet to see it. I moved the dfhack/mean references to the discussion, but left the information in about distribution of values around the mean as well as values above 200. Hope that appeases everyone.
-Thistleknot, 16 March 2012, in response to this.