v50 Steam/Premium information for editors
- v50 information can now be added to pages in the main namespace. v0.47 information can still be found in the DF2014 namespace. See here for more details on the new versioning policy.
- Use this page to report any issues related to the migration.
This notice may be cached—the current version can be found here.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article is about an older version of DF.|
|This feature has one or more outstanding bugs. Please view the Bugs section for details.|
Pots are containers that function much like barrels, but can be made from other materials. They can be made from ceramic at a kiln, glass at a glass furnace, stone by a stone crafter at a craftsdwarf's workshop, or from wood at a craftsdwarf's workshop. Pots made from stone, stoneware, glass, wood, porcelain, or glazed earthenware are water-tight and can be used to store liquids, and even for brewing. Unglazed earthenware can only be used for storing dry items. Pots are stored in the Large Pots/Food Storage section of the Furniture stockpile. Pots are visible on the haul-for-trade screen under Tools section. Workshops that require a barrel for construction cannot use a pot instead.
- Pots will not be used for processing sweet pods into dwarven syrup. Bug:4356
- Empty pots go into furniture stockpiles regardless of stockpile setting. Bug:4135
- Dwarves will sometimes leave pots in furniture stockpile even when using them to store food. Bug:3389