From Dwarf Fortress Wiki
- For 0.31.05+, you may need to rename Dwarf Fortress.exe to dwarfort.exe for Tweak to recognize it.
- Support for 0.31.05 SDL currently has serious issues, and 0.31.06 SDL is not supported at all.
- Versions 0.31.09–11 were skipped due to computer issues (and subsequent distractions).
- Based on jweather's release with 40d offsets.
MADMAN — A standalone tool for operating on groups of map tiles.
- Implements much of dfmarmot's functionality, but includes support for 40d, legacy versions, and 0.34.xx.
- New functionality:
- Can modify tile effects (smoke, steam, miasma, etc.), turning them into soothing mist ( ) or another effect type ( ).
- can be used to make temporary changes (e.g., creating a chasm under an invading army); pressing enter again reverts changed tile data to its original state. Not recommended if your selection includes trees or shrubs; DF tends to throw out the associated plant data as soon as the tile type changes.
- New functionality:
- Stores offsets using an ini-based system which I still need to write documentation for.
- Latest dfmem.ini (0.34.11)
Save Tools — Tools to (de/re)compress and extract data from 0.31–34.xx .sav/.dat files.
- Undat2 allows save-modifying tools such as DF World Tinker to be used without disabling save compression altogether.
- Includes support for (de/re)compressing 40d-style .dat files.
dfmarmot — A DFHack-based tool for operating on groups of map tiles.
- Allows tiles within a user-defined area to be modified in several ways:
- Liquids can be created, and will flow and react to temperatures as normal.
- Temperatures can be changed to any value (and, unlike with Tile Edit, changes will always take effect immediately).
- Tiles can be revealed without revealing the entire map, or hidden as desired.
- A full listing of available commands can be viewed by entering the ? command.
- Also allows for viewing data on the current tile or block, or retrieving info about any mineral veins, spatter, etc. in the current block.
- Source includes some Pascal units for interfacing with DFHack via the C language bindings.
- Included: DFHack (base), DFHContext, DFHCreatures, DFHGui, DFHMaps, DFHMaterials, DFHTranslation, DFHTypes, DFHVeg (vegetation, required by maps), DFHWorld
- Available upon request: DFHItems, DFHTileTypes
- Unfinished: DFHProcess (memrange struct/allocator), shiny new cross-referenced package documentation, testing of all the fiddly bits.
- Requires the legacy version of DFHack.