User talk:DJ Devil
Welcome to this wiki! Dwarf Fortress rapidly becomes more complicated, and we're always glad to have new writers.
Since we prefer that you try to follow our wiki's standards, we've made a list of basic guidelines. This is a template.
- To let us know who you are, please sign your posts on discussion pages by typing
- Never put a question mark in the title of a page. Question marks mess things up, and your page will be moved to a different name.
- When making comments on a talk page, use one more colon before each line in your comment than was used in the comment you reply to. Put exactly one empty line between comments by different users but do not use blank lines inside of a comment. If your comment has no indents, use
<br>after each line.
- Avoid making many small edits to a page. Instead, try to make one large edit. This makes the history of the page a lot easier to read.
- Don't edit the user page of another user. If you want to tell them something, add the comment to their talk page.
- If you put a comment at the bottom of a talk page with section headers, you've probably put it in a section. Don't put things in the wrong sections. If necessary, create a section.
- Most importantly, read and follow the rules. Really. Read them.
Give your attention to the bolded items in particular. --Edward 12:46, 6 March 2009 (EST)
 Shift key!
Please, please, PLEASE learn to use the Shift key properly. It's really annoying to read through one of your blocks-o-comments, totally lacking in the capital letters that are SUPPOSED to begin a sentence. It'll be even more annoying if you write up actual articles that way. --DeMatt 18:13, 29 May 2010 (UTC)
- very petty. i shan't be taking up your advice.--DJ Devil 02:05, 1 June 2010 (UTC)