Welcome to this wiki! Dwarf Fortress rapidly becomes more complicated, and we're always glad to have new writers.
Since we prefer that you try to follow our wiki's standards, we've made a list of basic guidelines. Note that this is an impersonal template, so some may not apply to you.
- To let us know who you are, please sign your posts on discussion pages by typing
- Avoid making many small edits to a page. Instead, try to make one large edit. This makes the history of the page a lot easier to read.
- When making comments on a talk page, use one more colon before each line in your comment than was used in the comment you reply to. Put an empty line between comments by different users but do not use blank lines inside of a comment. If your comment has no indents, use
<br>after each line.
- Never, ever, put a question mark in the title of a page. This is not an undoable mistake. The rule list elaborates.
- Most importantly, read and follow the rules. Really. Read them.
--Savok 18:32, 30 May 2008 (EDT)