Stonesense is a third party visualizer, implemented as a DFHack plugin, that lets you view your Dwarf Fortress world in a classic isometric perspective.
The official thread for feedback, questions, requests or bug reports is located at http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=106497
 Stonesense Content Repository
The Stonesense Content Repository contains content packs that allow you to extend Stonesense functionality. These packs are made by members of the DF community.
 Modding With Stonesense
The following pages give introductions and tutorials on how to create custom content for Stonesense.
 Project Homepage / Source code
The project homepage and Source code repository can be found at: https://github.com/peterix/stonesense
- Stonesense was written by Jonask, peterix, kaypy and Japa.
- Lead graphic development was done by Solifuge.
- Dfhack library was written by peterix.
- Additional Graphics and code were contributed by many many people, including (in alphabetical order):
- 7¢ Nickel, BatCountry, Belal, DeKaFu, Dante, Deon, dyze, Errol, fifth angel, frumpton, IDreamOfGiniCoeff, Impaler, Japa, jarathor, Jiri Petru, Lord Nightmare, McMe, Mike Mayday, Nexii Malthus, peterix, Seuss, soup, Talvara, winner, Xandrin.
(This list is not vigorously updated)