v50 Steam/Premium information for editors
- v50 information can now be added to pages in the main namespace. v0.47 information can still be found in the DF2014 namespace. See here for more details on the new versioning policy.
- Use this page to report any issues related to the migration.
This notice may be cached—the current version can be found here.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article is about an older version of DF.|
Under certain conditions, creatures (such as your dwarves) will vomit, creating a puddle of vomit. This may occur from an injury to an organ (usually the stomach, pancreas, and such), or from cave adaptation. Vomiting does not seem to create an unhappy thought ("nauseated by the sun" is from cave adaptation).
After vomiting once, a creature will begin to retch, bringing up nothing. The retching will continue in place of vomiting until the creature eats again.
Dwarves that have been stationed for too long without food or water will occasionally eat vomit. This causes an unhappy thought. [Verify]
Titans, forgotten beasts, and demons are occasionally made of vomit.
- An adventurer injured in the guts can continuously vomit even after fast travel. Bug:3562
- Pools (including vomit) can multiply excessively. Bug:296
- Vomit can become laced with water multiple times. Bug:257
[MATERIAL:VOMIT] - reconstructed from data extracted from memory [STATE_COLOR:ALL:DARK_GREEN] [STATE_NAME_ADJ:ALL_SOLID:vomit] [STATE_NAME_ADJ:SOLID_PRESSED:pressed vomit] [BASIC_COLOR:2:0] [BUILD_COLOR:2:0:0] [TILE_COLOR:7:7:1] [SPEC_HEAT:4181] [HEATDAM_POINT:10180] [SOLID_DENSITY:1200]