|This article is about an older version of DF.|
This screen contains a list of all of the Nobles currently in the fortress. It can be accessed by pressing from the main game screen once you have at least one noble at your fortress. To the right of each noble's name will be indicators for Requirements, Demands, and Mandates. Pressing while a noble is selected will allow you to view their detailed information, including their current holdings (and needs), demands, and mandates.
The color of the [REQUIREMENT] label indicates the general status of the noble's room and furniture requirements.
- Dark gray - no rooms or furniture are required at all. This is the case for the philosopher.
- White - all requirements are fully satisfied.
- Yellow - all requirements are at least partially satisfied, but at least one holding is of insufficient quality or quantity.
- Red - at least one requirement is not satisfied at all.
The color of the [DEMAND] label indicates the general status of the noble's demands.
- Dark gray - the noble has no active demands.
- White - all active demands are being satisfied.
- Brown - at least one demand has been unsatisfied for less than 3 weeks.
- Yellow - at least one demand has been unsatisfied for more than 3 weeks but less than 6 weeks.
- Red - at least one demand has been unsatisfied for more than 6 weeks and is currently causing unhappy thoughts.
The color of the [MANDATE] label indicates the general status of the noble's mandates.
- Dark gray - the noble has no active mandates.
- White - the noble has at least one export ban active.
- Brown - the noble has at least one production mandate active.
- Yellow - at least one production mandate will expire within 6 weeks.
- Red - at least one production mandate will expire within 3 weeks.
|This article is a stub. You can improve the article by expanding it.|