v50 Steam/Premium information for editors
- v50 information can now be added to pages in the main namespace. v0.47 information can still be found in the DF2014 namespace. See here for more details on the new versioning policy.
- Use this page to report any issues related to the migration.
This notice may be cached—the current version can be found here.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Nobles, ranked by punishment severity:
- Severity 1 nobles: Broker, Tax collector, Guild leaders, and weapon cults
- Severity 2 nobles: Mayor, Trade minister, Treasurer
- Severity 3 nobles: Governor, Guildmaster, Hoardmaster, Baron+consort
- Severity 4 nobles: Count+consort
- Severity 6 nobles: Duke+consort
- Severity 1: prison time 1, allow beating
- Severity 2: prison time 1-2, 50% chance of 1 hammerstrike
- Severity 3: prison time 1-3 or 1-3 hammerstrikes
- Severity 4: prison time 1-4 or 1-5 hammerstrikes
- Severity 5+: prison time 1-4 + 25% chance of +4 prison time, or 1-10 hammerstrikes
These are just for production mandates and export bans; guild mandates, mining orders, and others have different punishments. --Quietust 04:27, 26 April 2012 (UTC)