- v50 information can now be added to pages in the main namespace. v0.47 information can still be found in the DF2014 namespace. See here for more details on the new versioning policy.
- Use this page to report any issues related to the migration.
This page's purpose in v50
I think it would be good to change Graphics into a landing page with:
- a "for/see" to a Premium-related tokens + how-to page (maybe Graphics token).
- some "for/see"s to the Classic-related reference pages (like Graphic set, Tileset, repositories).
- a simple explaination of what base-game graphics are.
- how-to's for installing new graphics in both versions.
I think that would clean up this page while still making the Premium and Classic graphics information available to players and modders who find the page by clicking the first "graphics" result in the search bar.
I've heard some complaints in the modding discords I'm in that Graphics token doesn't sound like a page that would have the extensive how-to's for premium graphics that are necessary. I had hoped that Graphics would be a more descriptive name for a tokens + how-to page (like Reaction or Syndrome), but I can see how a player may find this page by searching the wiki and only be interested in finding graphic/tile sets or installation instructions, so I see why this page should be more general and heavily link elsewhere. --BarelyCreative (talk) 06:51, 8 January 2023 (UTC)