This template is annoyingly long. Probably, it works well on Wikipedia, but here, where a single person can read all edits, we don't need that kind of
junk unnecessarily long list of information that seems to be targeted to annoy and prompt the user to start signing comments and serves little purpose here. Therefore, I have edited it to significantly reduce its length.
If you have any problems with that, I'll cite Wikipedia:Be Bold then read your note. --Savok 11:37, 24 March 2008 (EDT)
- Hehe. Slightly defensive about your edit, eh? :)
- I don't really have a preference here either way as long as it's used. It can be made shorter still. if you replace the html escape code with the actual character you're using.
- PS- I object to the word junk. VengefulDonut 18:10, 24 March 2008 (EDT)
- The problem isn't with the code length. I object to the annoyingly long appearance on the page one is reading.
- PS - I prefer to err on the side of bluntness than the side of words softened to the point of confusion. --Savok 22:56, 24 March 2008 (EDT)