- v50 information can now be added to pages in the main namespace. v0.47 information can still be found in the DF2014 namespace. See here for more details on the new versioning policy.
- Use this page to report any issues related to the migration.
It would be helpful if all errors are reported in here so that I can repair them A.S.A.P.
Please be sure to use the "Show Preview" button instead of the "Save Page" all the time. It gets really spammy for those of us following the changes in an RSS Reader. Jippen 16:01, 4 July 2008 (EDT)
- Been Going through your pages and editing the formatting so it looks nicer and copy/pastes easier. Also setting the images to be stored in raw/graphics/Bane18 for easy organization. Might also pass you a zip pack when I am done if you are interested. Jippen 19:38, 19 July 2008 (EDT)
- Thank you, having little knowledge on the wiki's coding myself, your help is invaluable and highly appreciated. A zip would be nice as I am busy working away on more creature graphics.Bane18 19:55, 19 July 2008 (EDT)
Nice. I was compiling Sphr's creatures from his example screenshots. You have way more talent than I do. I'll let you do it. These look excellent. --Gorfob 02:39, 18 July 2008 (EDT)
Great work :) Nice to see progress has not stalled even if I've been missing (long story). When I find the time, I'll cross reference back to my own stuff to maybe incorporate some of yours. I'm using the same organization as the object text files and organize the creatures by climate/environment to better keep track of changes in the creature data, so it makes it kind of an effort to map the your more human-friendly genus organization back to the game's native organization... I'm lazy I admit, but I'll try to find time... someday. Also, if you are interested, if you got anything off the screen shots, I may have the non-jpged originals + child version which is not displayed. I just kept them around coz they aren't complete and I was taking time to only do the creature when I saw them in the game... (wildlife "photographer", heh heh). But I don't see that as a big issue as you seem to have done a great and possibly better job. Btw, if you are interested, I just dug out a wip set of 38 creatures (mostly monsters + megabeasts) and put it up. Feel free to compile/extend them if you want. -- Sphr 05:21, 26 July 2008 (EDT)
- Will do, the sooner I have a completed list of animals (Land, sea and air) the better. I must say on a side note, that your animal packs where the perfect starting point for my inspiration to do what I am doing now. I raise my hat to you good sir. Bane18 16:20, 26 July 2008 (EDT)
mhh, there is just an error i noticed i think in your
Bane18_Animal.txt content informations
from [CREATURE_GRAPHICS:WARTHOG] until inclusively [CREATURE_GRAPHICS:MARMOT_HOARY]
all positions of creature graphics are one row to high
has to be
i noticed this shifting because hoary marmots were invisible in my game with your animal pack
and that is due to the fact that in line 13 column 8 to 11 simply is nothing but magneta :P
this may be an result of a jump by mistake at
i hope im right with this and that i didnt bothered you for nothing ^^
forgot signature, sry :D
--Dickwurzel 18:45, 26 October 2008 (EDT)
Thank you for finding out the error, I will correct the mistakes. Please get back to me if there is anything else as I will change them asap. Bane18 19:45, 26 October 2008 (EDT)