- v50 information can now be added to pages in the main namespace. v0.47 information can still be found in the DF2014 namespace. See here for more details on the new versioning policy.
- Use this page to report any issues related to the migration.
Ehe, thanks, I know of it but I didnt know about the symbols that were going to cause problems. Will do.
RE: Edits on Stone Pages
k, thanks i didn't know that XD the main reason why i added a RL section to each of the stones was because the incongruity of random pictures from real life stones next to In-Game information was bugging me,and i didn't want to simply remove them. so instead i expanded the real life section with some information. it helped make many of the pages a little less stubby, and gave me an opportunity to add lots of links to different entries. the in-Game headers were simply so i could edit each individually. i'll remove them though, since you're right, they're not really necessary. thanks for the reply! i mainly made this account so i could get rid of the red links lying around, as much for my benefit as anyone else's. but then afterwords i kinda enjoyed it, so i started looking around for things to do. --August 17:16, 30 March 2012 (UTC)
- thanks for the tip on namespaces, that's really nice to know. i'm still learning wiki code (i'll fully admit, never edited a wiki before), so tips are always nice XD
- once i've become a bit more proficient in the game, i would like to do some mythbusting and gather some information on unexplored topics, but for now i'll stick to what i know :P
- --August 04:18, 31 March 2012 (UTC)
Sorry, mediawiki doesn't really provide a good way to keep track of spam reports so we have to make do. I'll try to make sure I don't skip reports in the future :P --Briess 23:31, 10 May 2012 (UTC)
- No worries, I just wasn't sure if there was a better way of making reports. I know that keeping on top of the spammers is a big job and I appreciate what you and Quietust do. --Cali 23:42, 10 May 2012 (UTC)