Dude, I just took a look at the picture you uploaded, and dont get me wrong, but...
- Just "encrust finished good with [gem]" commands ad infinitum. There are no duplicate materials here, it works off the huge number of minerals that can be cut and used by gemsetters. I haven't dared stack bones and metals on top of it, that'd be entirely possible and could account for at least two more pages of descriptions. --Larix (talk) 11:37, 6 April 2014 (UTC)
Re: Rating script
Regarding this edit, what do you mean by "barred from the ratings script"? Does it fail to load entirely, or does it display a specific error? As long as you've made 3 edits (which you certainly have), you shouldn't be blocked from using the script. —Lethosor (talk) 02:52, 16 November 2014 (UTC)
- I can view the script, but it doesn't allow me changing ratings; every page in every namespace tells me
- "This page is in an invalid namespace."
- I think hacking in ratings via the edit function is undesired, so i prefer not to do that.--Larix (talk) 10:43, 16 November 2014 (UTC)
- Yeah, the list of valid namespaces is stored at MediaWiki:Rater-enable-ns, but that page is blank for other languages (e.g. MediaWiki:Rater-enable-ns/de is used if the interface language is German). I'll look into a better way to make this list available to the rating script (the current method includes the data with the page, making extra requests unnecessary, so I'd like to avoid fetching this data separately whenever a page loads). —Lethosor (talk) 18:54, 16 November 2014 (UTC)