DF2014 Talk:Adventurer mode
Given the huge amount of variance we now have and will be getting with reputations it may be a good idea to create a table of all possible reputations and their levels. Untrustedlife (talk) 20:07, 29 November 2016 (UTC)
 Adventure Mode Performances and performance skills and taverns
There is currently no part of the article devoted to performances, given this is now a huge chunk of content it might be a good idea for us to add that stuff also, there is nothing on the new taverns here either among other things. In a sense, this article is very outdated.Ill work on it a bit more tonight but it will take time to gather screenshots. Untrustedlife (talk) 21:37, 9 March 2016 (UTC)
- The crafting section will soon need an update too. For the next version, a list is probably still good, but in the future we might want to expand it a little.CLA (talk) 10:22, 10 March 2016 (UTC)
 .40.0X Adventure Mode Playable Races
In the newest update, if all standard adventurer civs are extinct you can play as a goblin or kobold if those civs exist.
Can someone confirm the goblin part of this statement? Untrustedlife (talk) 20:08, 29 November 2016 (UTC)
Memory makes no difference to how much of the map you can see. I tested, and adventurers with superior and very low memory performed exactly the same: the map resets after about 74 moves to exactly 30 spaces behind you being visible. (this is in a straight line of course) 126.96.36.199 01:20, 2 September 2014 (UTC)
Is there any way to have kids, and then say, become those kids when you die. It would be a cool mod. You would have generations of dragon slaying vampire kings :D
It is possible to have kids once you retire, to play as them you can body swap in adventure mode with dfhack.
 0.42.01 update discussion
>The recent update has basically overhauled large portions of adventure mode, and there needs to be massive work done as such. This is intended as notepad to collect changes in 42.01 that should be mentioned in one way or another in this article.
- needs, personality: which traits directly influence your game, which are "cosmetic"; can you make an adventurer that has little or no needs, or rather minimal to no penalties from not satisfying them. On the other hand, which give the most benefits; in summary, what should a beginner adventurer choose?
- new skills; which are useless, which aren't. How do the attributes influence them
- playing as other races
- food and drink: 3-at-a-time limit is gone, inebriation changed
- Renting rooms at inns
- Ordering drinks at inns
- arguments can change people's values
- becoming the official performer for a lord.
- Performance troups, bard skills, how to perform etc.
- story telling exists and spreads rumors similarly to actual rumor spreading dialogue
- bone carving
- hearth-quests are now more variable and you can get quests to kill beasts now aswell (proper quests)
- Reputation has been overhauled
- I've been doing some work on this as well as .43.01 features, but might want help for filling out the section on building. I did do some !!SCIENCE!! on which writing options have what results at least.--Valos (talk) 22:21, 17 May 2016 (UTC)
 Overhaul, cut and port
Most sections of this article pertain to features that exist in all modes, so there's no reason to segregate information that belongs with the main topic. It's really past time to maintain an Adventure Mode ghetto here where fortresses and adventurers don't risk exposure to insights from each others' mechanics, which are more alike than different. This article needs to be cleaned of subjective and narrow-sighted slant and revised to inform players with objective fact and links to more details, so they may form their own conclusions. Uzu Bash (talk) 18:57, 20 August 2017 (UTC)
How does this contribute to the article? Untrustedlife (talk) 18:50, 25 November 2017 (UTC)
The page said they weren't able to be found. --188.8.131.52 10:38, 9 January 2018 (UTC)
 Identities And Reputations And 0.44.02 discussion
Does anyone else think its about time to either create a "reputation" page or to add information about this to the article? Also, we have identities now, since we have a section for each ui screen here, it might be helpful to add that here aswell. Artifact quests need a part of the article devoted (though that can probably go on the Quests page) Also, performances are currently bugged. Untrustedlife (talk)