40d:How do I get my dwarves to haul stones only from certain areas
(Redirected from How do I get my dwarves to haul stones only from certain areas)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article is about an older version of DF.|
- You can esignate -> uilding properties -> orbid stone that you don't want them to haul.
- If you have two areas mined from two types of stone, you can manage your stockpiles carefully.
- Place one stone stockpile near the stones you want to haul; since dwarves generally prefer to haul nearby objects, this stockpile should fill up with the correct stones.
- Place another stone stockpile at the stones' intended destination.
- In the destination stockpile's uery menu, select ake from stockpile.
- Navigate to the first stockpile and press enter. Now your dwarves will transfer the desired stones from the first stockpile to the second.
See also: Stone management