I just have another question about titles, thought I could take them here so we dont clutter that page. As I interpret the current title rule, every noun that can be a plural should be a plural. Is this correct? In that case, Plant, for example, should be moved to Plants.
Feel free to respond either here or on my talk and to delete it when were done.
--Mizipzor 17:41, 31 October 2007 (EDT)
- It should only be plural if it's always used in the plural. So it should be Barracks instead of Barrack, because that word is virtually always used in the plural, and Gold nuggets rather than Gold nugget, because nuggets are always plural in the context of the game. Otherwise, it should be singular, so Plant is correct.
- The case that's borderline to me is articles that are just lists of things, such as Workshops. In that case, I think we should probably adopt the Wikipedia convention and call it List of workshops; then Workshop could be generically about workshops without including a list. -- Peristarkawan 17:52, 31 October 2007 (EDT)
- Nice, could you format i nice rule about that? Or extend the current one?
Were you on TinyTIM by any chance? -- Zaratustra 14:32, 21 August 2007 (EDT)
- As a matter of fact I was, although I haven't logged on there in a very long time. – Peristarkawan 16:02, 27 August 2007 (EDT)
- Cool. I used to be Shrooms there. -- Zaratustra 13:20, 9 November 2007 (EST)
- I remember you. :-) -- Peristarkawan 13:21, 9 November 2007 (EST)