v50 Steam/Premium information for editors
- v50 information can now be added to pages in the main namespace. v0.47 information can still be found in the DF2014 namespace. See here for more details on the new versioning policy.
- Use this page to report any issues related to the migration.
This notice may be cached—the current version can be found here.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Seed: 4086248544 (2 ~instant rejects), Custom settings: Minimum volcanism: 10, rest default. Dimensions: 257x257, OS: Vista 64 bit.
Note: With the 39e there are separate seeds for map, name and history. The seed included is only for map, so name and history will be random.
4x3 location with more obsidian than you could ever dream of (9 full layers worth, minus alunite/microcline large clusters, so about 240 000 squares minus perhaps 40 000 squares) and granite on the lowest layers. Otherwise friendly area, except for few creatures in open magma pool.
- Obsidian: More than you can ever use.
- Trees: Yes, some but you can grow them underground once you have found underground river.
- Soil: Yes, more than enough for farming, and even for some storage areas.
- Iron: Few hematite veins in obsidian. Get more from killing attacking goblins.
- Metals: Plenty of various metals that occur in obsidian.
- Fuel: Only trees, but as there is magma and no flux, you won't really need any.
- Magma: One layer pool of magma visible at start.
- Underground river: Deep in north west corner.
- Chasm: Sort of, as the underground river ends in a small chasm.
- Does not have: Adamantine, Cave, Sand, Flux or Bauxite.
- Neighboring Civs: All.