Can we make an adventure mode subsection here? -Bontrose (talk) 21:39, 10 January 2015 (UTC) What causes the merchants to leave. As in they show up, they start to unload and all the wagons immediately leave the depot.
Any Map Edge?
This says that the merchants can leave from any map edge. Is that true? I have a fortress where the wagon entrance is crammed right up against the map edge, to force the wagons to enter via a safe road. When trading was done, the wagons left just fine, but a merchant and two guards wouldn't leave until I eventually noticed and opened another exit. The guards left intact, but the merchant had gone insane. Leonidas (talk) 02:30, 7 July 2016 (UTC)
Are we sure about the profit margin things?
I was playing a bit of the game recently, and I got my first caravan of the playthrough. However, I noticed that I was fairly easily able to get a loss of 0 in my trading, despite the trader being only "willing to trade". Is this normal, or did my broker just have crap Judge of Intent and Appraisal skills that happened to work out in my favor?
184.108.40.206 01:43, 5 October 2020 (UTC)
- They'll accept less than 100%, but that lowers their mood and they'll eventually stop trading. What they want and what they'll accept are not the same thing.
- I've also noticed this problem. Not only that, I got a human trader to be pleased through trades that gave them little profit margian. 220.127.116.11 02:49, 28 December 2021 (UTC)
Do trade goods remain in the world?
...or do they disappear along with the caravan? --18.104.22.168 23:36, 10 February 2021 (UTC)
- I think we should use the caravan entry. Let me try to set up the skeleton right now, if it doesn't work we can revert it. --Jan (talk) 15:45, 28 December 2021 (UTC)
- I am pretty much done. Any wish to revert or thoughts on how to precede? --Jan (talk) 16:57, 28 December 2021 (UTC)
- Also in general, it would be nice to have an a screenshot of in-game caravan wagon. And getting this fantastic would be great (assuming the copyright stuff allow) --Jan (talk) 17:01, 28 December 2021 (UTC)
trade liaison & agreement
- Does the the Outpost liaison seeks any noble? or the broker or possibly the expedition leader?
- Are there any room requirements? and what happens if he can't find someone/place to finalize a deal?