v50 Steam/Premium information for editors
- v50 information can now be added to pages in the main namespace. v0.47 information can still be found in the DF2014 namespace. See here for more details on the new versioning policy.
- Use this page to report any issues related to the migration.
This notice may be cached—the current version can be found here.
Their wagons have bypassed your inaccessible site
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article was migrated from DF2014:Their wagons have bypassed your inaccessible site and may be inaccurate for the current version of DF (v50.08). See this page for more information.|
v50.08 · v0.47.05This article is about the current version of DF.
Note that some content may still need to be updated.
This error message appears if a merchant tries to arrive with wagons but there is no wagon-accessible path to your trade depot (or you don't have a trade depot at all). If you get this message, it is too late to do anything about it for the current caravan - the wagons will not enter the map, but any pack animals will still show up and try to find their way to your depot.
To fix this error for the next caravan, do one of the following:
- Build a trade depot in an already-accessible place.
- Make a path, at least three tiles wide, from your current trade depot to the edge of the map with no obstructions. You may need to cut down trees, smooth boulders, or use ramps and mined passageways. Build roads through any vegetation to ensure that no new plants grow up to disrupt the path in the future.
- Wagons need a 3x4 tile 'parking space' next to the trade depot so they can unload their wares.