Region 2, Dumatdodók, "Roughnessclasp"
|Settled by||The Cloudy Salves|
|Nobles||Dungeon Master (surface river)|
After running out of food due to not assigning crops to be grown, I set this fortress aside to start Region 3 rather than watch everyone chase rodents and starve. Later returned to it with more expertise, got food from a caravan, and managed a full recovery. Still have the in-progress save game, but stopped playing it after losing substantial progress (city walls) to a crash.
- Captive-drowning chamber, extensively used
- Elaborate invader-drowning entrance, never tested
- Flat layout (most things on 2 Z-levels)
- Marksdwarf towers with Archery targets and sleeping quarters underneath
- Passage dug under river
- Dug out and flooded an underground area with an above-ground river to allow underground fishing and to see if it counted as a tower-cap-enabling "underground river" (it doesn't)
- First legendary miner, Domas Dastotganad
- First legendary mason, Îton Momuzimik
- Pair of legendary bone carvers, Urist Inethnulral and Goden Sazirzatam