DF2014:Attribute table old
Skills by Associated Attributes
(**) Unless otherwise prohibited by traits.
(***) Social skills: Conversationalist, Flatterer, Negotiator, Persuader, Consoler, Leader, Pacifier, Teacher, unless otherwise prohibited by traits. Does not include Comedian, Intimidator, Judge of intent, or Liar.
Notes: This data assumes, without evidence, that the same skills use some of the attributes that they train (i.e. that high agility improves chance of dodging). Game version 31.18.
- Spatial Sense and Kinesthetic Sense are almost everywhere
- Nothing trains Disease Resistance, Recuperation, or Musicality
- Intimidation and Comedy, social skills, raise Agility. Dwarven comedy is slapstick/clowning, not stand-up.
- knowledge_acquisition (student) doesn't boost skill gain except for teacher-student relations in a barracks
- Choose high-volume labors that train useful attributes for milita day-jobs/bootcamp
- Fishing, Siege Operating, and Record Keeping are useful for marksdwarves as they train the Focus attribute
- Hunting (ambusher/sneak) has identical attribute gain to Crossbow and Archer skills