Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article is about the current version of DF.|
- Collect Webs
- Weave Cloth (Plant Thread)
- Weave Silk Cloth
- Weave Cloth (Wool/Hair Yarn)
- Weave Metal Cloth
- Turn thread into cloth for use in a Clothier's shop to make bags, clothes, etc.
- The Loom's functions are automated by default, so any weavers will automatically collect spider webs and weave thread into cloth (if you have any). You can change this behavior in the "set workshop orders" submenu of the orders menu ( - ).
- The automatic re-issuing of jobs takes some time, which can lead to unwelcome pauses when a large quantity of thread is to be woven. Setting the weaving jobs to epeat tries to keep the current weaver on the job without interruptions.
- One loom only generates one "Collect silk" job, multiple looms let you harvest silk faster if you have enough dwarves with the weaving labor enabled and enough accessible webs.
- There is no task that turns hair thread into usable cloth.
|Workshops & Furnaces|
|Workshops||Ashery - Bowyer - Butcher - Carpenter - Clothier - Craftsdwarf - Dyer - Farmer - Fishery - Jeweler - Kitchen - Leather - Loom - Magma forge - Mason - Mechanic - Metalsmith's forge - Millstone - Quern - Screw press - Siege - Still - Soap - Tanner|
|Furnaces||Glass furnace - Kiln - Magma glass furnace - Magma kiln - Magma smelter - Smelter - Wood furnace|
|Related Articles||Clutter - Kennel - Shop - Trade depot|