Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article is about the current version of DF.|
Depending on the generated world, musical instruments may or may not be made here.
The workshop can be made out of any building material and requires the Masonry labor.
- rock Armor stand Construct
- rock Blocks Construct
- rock Throne Construct
- rock Coffin Construct
- rock Door Construct
- rock Floodgate Construct
- rock Hatch cover Construct
- rock Grate Construct
- rock Cabinet Construct
- rock Coffer Construct
- rock Statue Construct
- rock Slab Construct
- rock Table Construct
- rock Weapon rack Construct
- rock Quern Construct
- rock Millstone Construct
- Make rock Bookcase
- Make rock Pedestal
- Make rock Altar
- As it is cheap to build a Mason's workshop, it can be useful to temporarily make one in any area where you have lots of stone you need to get rid of (e.g. future stockpile space) and then dismantle it when you are through.
- Clay boulders can not be used in place of stone.
- Altars require stone crafting instead of the standard mason labour.
|Workshops & Furnaces|
|Workshops||Ashery • Bowyer • Butcher • Carpenter • Clothier • Craftsdwarf • Dyer • Farmer • Fishery • Jeweler • Kitchen • Leather • Loom • Magma forge • Mason • Mechanic • Metalsmith's forge • Millstone • Quern • Screw press • Siege • Still • Soap • Tanner|
|Furnaces||Glass furnace • Magma glass furnace • Kiln • Magma kiln • Smelter • Magma smelter • Wood furnace|
|Related Articles||Clutter • Kennel • Shop • Trade depot|