The Loom is used to turn threads into cloth. The command to collect spider webs is also set here.
- c Collect Webs
- w Weave Cloth (Plant Thread)
- s Weave Silk Cloth
- y Weave Cloth (Wool/Hair Yarn)
- a Weave Metal Cloth
 Common Uses
- Turn thread into cloth for use in a Loom to make bags, clothes, etc.
- The Loom's functions are automated by default so any weavers will automatically collect spider webs and weave thread into cloth (if you have any). You can change this behavior in the "set workshop orders" submenu of the orders menu (o - W).
- One loom only generates one "Collect silk" job, multiple looms let you harvest silk faster if you have enough dwarves with the weaving labor enabled and enough accessible webs.
 See also