v50 Steam/Premium information for editors
- v50 information can now be added to pages in the main namespace. v0.47 information can still be found in the DF2014 namespace. See here for more details on the new versioning policy.
- Use this page to report any issues related to the migration.
This notice may be cached—the current version can be found here.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Any Workshop Farming:
|This article is about an older version of DF.|
The Farmer's workshop is the workshop used for any jobs involving processing plants or animal products. It is built with any construction material, and it must be built by a dwarf with the Plant processing, Milking, Shearer, Spinner, or Cheese making labor enabled.
- p :Process Plants [pig tails or rope reed into thread]
- b :Process Plants (to Bag) [quarry bushes into leaves and nuts]
- l :Process Plants (to Barrel) [sweet pods into dwarven syrup and seeds]
- v :Process Plants (to Vial) [valley herbs into golden salve]
- m :Milk Creature
- s :Shear Creature
- S :Spin Thread
- c :Make Cheese
- Turn plants into thread, for weaving at a loom.
- Turn certain plants into food and extracts
- Harvest milk and turn it into cheese.
Glass furnace (Magma) · Kiln (Magma) · Smelter (Magma) · Wood furnace
Clutter · Kennel · Shop · Trade depot