Any Workshop Farming:
|This article is about an older version of DF.|
The Farmer's workshop is the workshop used for any jobs involving processing plants or animal products. It is built with any construction material, and it must be built by a dwarf with the Plant processing, Milking, Shearer, Spinner, or Cheese making labor enabled.
- :Process Plants [pig tails or rope reed into thread]
- :Process Plants (to Bag) [quarry bushes into leaves and nuts]
- :Process Plants (to Barrel) [sweet pods into dwarven syrup and seeds]
- :Process Plants (to Vial) [valley herbs into golden salve]
- :Milk Creature
- :Shear Creature
- :Spin Thread
- :Make Cheese
- Turn plants into thread, for weaving at a loom.
- Turn certain plants into food and extracts
- Harvest milk and turn it into cheese.