v50 Steam/Premium information for editors
- v50 information can now be added to pages in the main namespace. v0.47 information can still be found in the DF2014 namespace. See here for more details on the new versioning policy.
- Use this page to report any issues related to the migration.
This notice may be cached—the current version can be found here.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article is about an older version of DF.|
A Mason's workshop is where masons create stone objects, such as blocks, statues, and furniture. Querns, slabs and millstones can only be made at this workshop.
The workshop can be made out of any building material and requires the Masonry labor.
- a Construct rock Armor stand
- b Construct rock Blocks
- c Construct rock Throne
- p Construct rock Coffin
- d Construct rock Door
- l Construct rock Floodgate
- H Construct rock Hatch cover
- G Construct rock Grate
- f Construct rock Cabinet
- h Construct rock Coffer
- u Construct rock Statue
- Alt+s Construct rock Slab
- t Construct rock Table
- w Construct rock Weapon rack
- q Construct rock Quern
- m Construct rock Millstone
- As it is cheap to build a Mason's workshop, it can be useful to temporarily make one in any area where you have lots of stone you need to get rid of (e.g. future stockpile space) and then dismantle it when you are through.
- Clay boulders can not be used in place of stone.
Glass furnace (Magma) · Kiln (Magma) · Smelter (Magma) · Wood furnace
Clutter · Kennel · Shop · Trade depot