v50 Steam/Premium information for editors
- v50 information can now be added to pages in the main namespace. v0.47 information can still be found in the DF2014 namespace. See here for more details on the new versioning policy.
- Use this page to report any issues related to the migration.
This notice may be cached—the current version can be found here.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article is about an older version of DF.|
The mechanic's workshop is a workshop which produces mechanisms out of stone. It is also used to construct traction benches.
- t : Make Rock Mechanisms
- R : Make Traction Bench
- Make Mechanisms to control floodgates, traps, etc.
- Make Traction benches to equip hospital zones.
Traction benches require:
- a Rope (produced in Clothier's shop), or a Chain (produced in Metalsmith's forge)
- a Table
- a Mechanism
Glass furnace (Magma) · Kiln (Magma) · Smelter (Magma) · Wood furnace
Clutter · Kennel · Shop · Trade depot