v50 Steam/Premium information for editors
- v50 information can now be added to pages in the main namespace. v0.47 information can still be found in the DF2014 namespace. See here for more details on the new versioning policy.
- Use this page to report any issues related to the migration.
This notice may be cached—the current version can be found here.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article is about an older version of DF.|
A Carpenter's workshop is a Tier 1 workshop used by a carpenter to make most types of furniture with the exception of statues. The workshop can also make wooden blocks or items like buckets, crutches, shields, and training weapons. Beds can only be made at a carpenter's workshop.
The carpenter's workshop can be built from any building material, and must be built by a dwarf with the Carpentry labor enabled.
- Make Wooden shield
- Make Wooden buckler
- Make Wooden training spear
- Make Wooden training sword
- Make Wooden training axe
- V Make Wooden Barrel
- o Construct Wooden Blocks (See Notes)
- e Make Wooden Bucket
- p Make Wooden Animal trap
- j Make Wooden Cage
- a Construct Wooden Armor stand
- b Construct Wooden Bed
- c Construct Wooden Chair
- k Construct Wooden Casket
- d Construct Wooden Door
- l Construct Wooden Floodgate
- H Construct Wooden Hatch cover
- G Construct Wooden Grate
- f Construct Wooden Cabinet
- n Construct Wooden Bin
- h Construct Wooden Chest
- w Construct Wooden Weapon rack
- t Construct Wooden Table
- Make enormous Wooden corkscrew
- Make spiked Wooden ball
- Make menacing Wooden spike
- Make Wooden Pipe section
- Construct Wooden Splint
- Construct Wooden Crutch
- Make wooden Barrels for storage of Alcohol, Plants, Seeds, and other Items.
- Make wooden Training Axes for wood cutters.
- Make wooden beds, chairs, tables, and doors for rooms.
- Make wooden bins for storage.
- Animal traps (p) need the Trapping labor enabled, not the Carpentry labor.
- A current bug (ID# 439) prevents storing wooden blocks in any designated stockpile.
Glass furnace (Magma) · Kiln (Magma) · Smelter (Magma) · Wood furnace
Clutter · Kennel · Shop · Trade depot