v50 Steam/Premium information for editors
- v50 information can now be added to pages in the main namespace. v0.47 information can still be found in the DF2014 namespace. See here for more details on the new versioning policy.
- Use this page to report any issues related to the migration.
This notice may be cached—the current version can be found here.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article is about an older version of DF.|
Prepared organs are edible butchering products. They can be cooked into prepared meals or eaten as is. Obviously enough, they are listed on the stocks menu under meat. Much like with meat, the amount of and distribution of prepared organs you will receive from a butchered creature depends on the size of the creature, both in relative terms (size relative to its species) and absolute ones (size, period). The organs produced depend on the type of animal as given in the raws. Mutilated corpses will yield fewer organs depending upon what parts of the corpse are missing; if those parts can be found, they can be butchered as well.
All prepared organs have a base value of 2. They are:
- Prepared eye - almost all corpses will yield 2.
- Prepared brain
- Prepared lung - double the number, as all butcherable creatures with lungs have two lungs.
- Prepared heart
- Chopped liver
- Prepared intestines
- Tripe (stomach)
- Sweetbread (pancreas)
- Prepared spleen
- Prepared kidneys - same as with the lungs.
|More: Gems • Metals • Stones|
Alcohol • Extract (Golden salve • Gnomeblight • Honey • Royal jelly • Syrup • Venom) • Soap
Metal • Milk of lime • Soil (Clay • Sand) • Stone (Ash glaze • Earthenware • Gem • Gypsum plaster • Porcelain • Quicklime • Stoneware • Tin glaze)
|See also: Material science|