Jump to navigation Jump to search
|* Broke save-compatibility|
- Smoothed out some rough areas in the adventure part of the release. We'll be continuing on with bug fix releases.
- —Toady One, May 11, 2016
Major bug fixes
- Stopped zone corruption problem from adventure sites (caused crashes)
- Stopped adventure camps from being aged by the age of the world repeatedly
- Stopped certain site build orders from skipping the collapse check
- Stopped prisoners in goblin sites from starting no quarter fights with their rescuers
- Made people that join you stop personal/shared activities that might interfere them from following you
Other bug fixes/tweaks
- Stopped felling of trees in the arena, so you wouldn't be teleported to a weird hidden region map
- Indicated child/baby state of prisoners during look etc.