v50 Steam/Premium information for editors
- v50 information can now be added to pages in the main namespace. v0.47 information can still be found in the DF2014 namespace. See here for more details on the new versioning policy.
- Use this page to report any issues related to the migration.
This notice may be cached—the current version can be found here.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|(full version history)|
|* Broke save-compatibility|
- There are now peaceful and not-so-peaceful ways of expanding your influence in the world. Once a site becomes linked to you (through prosperity or by conquest; you'll see a message), you can send a messenger there to request workers, or send dwarves from the fort out to such sites (from v-p). This only works on historical figures, so you might find you don't have off-site workers available at first, though some sites do have them. This release should also improve the issues dwarves were having with negative thoughts, and they can also now experience permanent changes in their personalities and intellectual values due to events in their lives.
- Note: Insurrections were such a problem in sites that I had to turn them off for your fortress's holdings; we'll get back to that later. It wasn't even the insurrections, really; the dwarves were bailing on the occupation immediately because they were afraid of insurrections.
- —Toady One, June 23, 2018
- Your civilization will send out groups to found sites near prosperous fortresses
- Existing sites near prosperous fortresses will associate themselves to those fortresses
- Added ability to take over sites and install administrators
- Can view your new holdings from the 'c' screen
- Can send workers off-site and send out messengers to request their return
- Mulling over long-term memories can lead to shifts in intellectual values and personality changes
Major bug fixes
- Fixed hauling route crash
- Fixed problem causing county stage to be skipped in noble elevation
- Stopped all visiting barons from being elevated along with your baron
- Changed horror calculation from seeing a dead body
- Stopped similar memories close in time from taking all the memory space
- Stopped stuttering lag from repeated vegetation connectivity checks
Other bug fixes/tweaks
- Camping refugees will be awake during the day now