Dwarf Fortress 0.21.104.19c was released on September 2, 2006. There is no download link for this version, as it was replaced with version 0.21.104.19d later that day.
Some highlights include fixing the disappearing bone/shell problem and allowing engraved wall images to be toggled on and off. The detailing jobs shouldn't shut off at random any more.
Some of the issues with cat butchery have been handled.
I did a little bit with consolidating announcments (x2, x3, etc.), but I'll need more time to do it properly.
Alt-tabbing in full screen might work a little better. Seems to work here is all I can say.
Until I make the cleaners smarter, blood disappears at the beginning of every season now.
- -- Toady One
- made sand collection an item hauler job
- enlarged coin stack sizes and decreased coin non-currency value
- showed cat adoptee names in animal screen
- put in a little F11 notice on the starting popup window
- made it clean blood at the beginning of every season for now
- allowed engravings to all look the same and be toggled on and off individually
Other bug fixes
- fixed problem with channel between inside/outside not working properly
- fixed problem with disappearing shells/bones/skulls
- added a small cushion to clutter amount
- made the chasm item haulers less forgetful when they grab the chasm items
- made reclaim animal genders work properly
- fixed starting animal genders for horse/mule
- fixed problem with detailing shutting off when nearby jobs are completed
- fixed a problem with detail event display in reclaim mode
- fixed a problem with sun-sickness happening in windowed areas
- made cat adoption turn off butchering designation and associated jobs
- fiddled with consolidating announcements
- played with the display code a bit
- made some progress on alt-tabbing in fullscreen mode