v50 Steam/Premium information for editors
- v50 information can now be added to pages in the main namespace. v0.47 information can still be found in the DF2014 namespace. See here for more details on the new versioning policy.
- Use this page to report any issues related to the migration.
This notice may be cached—the current version can be found here.
(Redirected from Plant processing)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article was migrated from DF2014:Thresher and may be inaccurate for the current version of DF (v50.07). See this page for more information.|
v50.07 · v0.47.05This article is about the current version of DF.
Note that some content may still need to be updated.
Thresher is the skill that dwarves use when given the plant processing labor. "Processing plants" actually covers 4 different jobs done at a farmer's workshop.
- Process plants:
- Turns pig tails, rope reed, flax plants, jute plants, hemp plants, cotton plants, ramie plants, and kenaf plants into the corresponding types of thread, and also their respective seeds.
- Process plants (to bag):
- Turns quarry bushes into quarry bush leaves and rock nuts. Five leaves and one rock nut are produced per quarry bush.
- Process plants (to barrel):
- Turns sweet pods into dwarven syrup and produces sweet pod seeds. Each sweet pod produces five units of syrup.
- Process plants (to vial):
- Turns valley herbs into golden salve. Requires a glass vial. Currently, there is no use for this extract other than as an export good.